Koi Pond (Prototype)
So, this one was a crazy experiment that went way better than I'd hoped!
Next time I do it, though, I'm gonna do it big!
Probably with wool!
And *definitely* with professional tufting fabric (instead of burlap like this one) and my standard (a premium 1/4" non-slip) backing.
If you don't want to wait for that super-premium koi pond to debut, make sure you snatch this snazzy motherfucker up as soon as you can...
- Approximately 18" x 12" (45.7 cm x 30.48 cm)
- Handmade by the artist (me!)
- Tufted using handheld electric tufting gun
- Cut pile finish
- 100% acrylic yarn
- Burlap base
- Quality, professional-grade carpet adhesive
- Light, strong, non-skid backing
- Infused with vibes of joy and love <3
Originally - $250
On Sale - $150
RETURN AND REFUND INFO
Sorry, I do not accept returns or issue refunds at this time.
- In a very small attempt to save the Earth and keep overall costs down, your art will be shipped in a repurposed, reconstructed cardboard box. It won't be pretty, but the art will be!
- In-stock art pieces will be shipped within 2-4 business days
- Custom pieces will ship within 4-6 weeks
- If you need your item sooner than that, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of purchase and we'll coordinate
Once your packaged art has been given over to a shipping organization (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.), the organization is fully in charge of its fate. Unfortunately, sometimes parcels get lost or delayed and you will need to contact the organization directly to file a claim according to their policy.
- Do NOT clean your art in the washing machine
- Do NOT immerse your piece in water
- You may vacuum your art piece, but ONLY with a suction attachment; vacuums with beater brushes (those spinning rod thingies) are not recommended for use on your art
- Though a professional-grade carpet adhesive is used when finishing each piece, your art may shed a bit and that's totally normal. I vacuum and lint roll every item before it gets packed up, but you will likely notice some occasional stray yarn upon receipt and over time.