If you don't know this wee serpent, I cannae help you.
(Curse me kilts.)
- Consists of 5 separate pieces designed to resemble segments of the Loch Ness Monster's serpentine body peeking out of the water. Approximately bb" x bb" (bb cm x bb cm)
- Handmade by the artist (me!)
- Tufted using handheld electric tufting gun and manual speed tufting tool
- Cut pile and loop pile finish
- 100% acrylic yarn
- Quality, professional-grade tufting fabric
- Quality, professional-grade carpet adhesive
- Custom felt backing
- Machine-stitched ribbon and 1/2" metal D-ring for easy hanging
- Infused with vibes of joy and love <3
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Sorry, I do not accept returns or issue refunds at this time.
In a very small attempt to save the Earth and keep overall costs down, your art will be shipped in a repurposed, reconstructed cardboard box. It won't be pretty, but the art will be!
In-stock art pieces will be shipped within 2-4 business days
Custom pieces will ship within 4-6 weeks
If you need your item sooner than that, email me at email@example.com at the time of purchase and we'll coordinate
Once your packaged art has been given over to a shipping organization (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.), the organization is fully in charge of its fate. Unfortunately, sometimes parcels get lost or delayed and you will need to contact the organization directly to file a claim according to their policy.
- Do NOT clean your art in the washing machine
- Do NOT immerse your piece in water
- You may vacuum your art piece, but ONLY with a suction attachment; vacuums with beater brushes (those spinning rod thingies) are not recommended for use on your art
- Though a professional-grade carpet adhesive is used when finishing each piece, your art may shed a bit and that's totally normal. I vacuum and lint roll every item before it gets packed up, but you will likely notice some occasional stray yarn upon receipt and over time.
1 in stock