Koi Story 2
If you were a fan of my first pass at an adorably acrylic koi pond, you're gonna love the woolen sequel!
If you recall, our protagonist was up against a classic dilemma: a snazzy visual concept vs burlap practice cloth. The resulting rug was beloved and quickly snapped up, but the medium displeased the artist's muse...
Now, like 'The Godfather 2', this rug sequel has "far better production values", is considered "especially confusing but [it's] richly rewarding", and "[it] brilliantly contrasts the rise and fall of the Corleone family." *
PLUS Fredo doesn't die! **
I forgot what we were talking about.
Buy this rug.
It's pretty and I loved making it!
* - https://screenrant.com/the-godfather-v-the-godfather-part-2-best-movie-debated
** - spoiler for a 50 year old film
- Approximately 39" x 31" (99 x 78 cm)
- Handmade by the artist (me!)
- Tufted using handheld electric tufting gun
- Cut pile finish
- 100% wool yarn
- Quality, professional-grade tufting fabric
- Quality, professional-grade carpet adhesive
- Floor-safe non-skid backing
- Twill tape edging
- Infused with vibes of joy and love <3
RETURN AND REFUND INFO
Sorry, I do not accept returns or issue refunds at this time.
- In a very small attempt to save the Earth and keep overall costs down, your art will be shipped in a repurposed, reconstructed cardboard box. It won't be pretty, but the art will be!
- In-stock art pieces will be shipped within 2-4 business days
- Custom pieces will ship within 4-6 weeks
- If you need your item sooner than that, email me at rob[email protected] at the time of purchase and we'll coordinate
Once your packaged art has been given over to a shipping organization (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.), the organization is fully in charge of its fate. Unfortunately, sometimes parcels get lost or delayed and you will need to contact the organization directly to file a claim according to their policy.
- Do NOT clean your art in the washing machine
- Do NOT immerse your piece in water
- You may vacuum your art piece, but ONLY with a suction attachment; vacuums with beater brushes (those spinning rod thingies) are not recommended for use on your art
- Though a professional-grade carpet adhesive is used when finishing each piece, your art may shed a bit and that's totally normal. I vacuum and lint roll every item before it gets packed up, but you will likely notice some occasional stray yarn upon receipt and over time.
1 in stock